With the uncertainty of Covid-19 case activity and vaccinations being able to reach the majority of everyone who would attend our annual Pet Walk, we have decided the safest route to hold the walk will be another virtual event.
We know how fun the in-person walk is; petting all those cute dogs, seeing some brave cats venture out, and all the fun activities and prizes. Those things will surely be missed, but we want to keep our staff, volunteers, and attendees safe. We will still keep it fun and have weekly activities leading up to the “walk” and hand out some pre-walk prizes.
We welcome and will share your pictures as you “walk” on May 1 to show your support of our animals and mission.
On May 1 (the day of the event) we will announce the names of the adults and youth who raised the most money and award the following prizes:
• $250 Visa gift card for the Adult (over 17) 1st Place Fundraiser
• $200 Visa gift card for the Adult (over 17) 2nd Place Fundraiser
• $150 Visa gift card for the Youth (17 and under) 1st Place Fundraiser
• $100 Visa gift card for the Youth (17 and under) 2nd Place Fundraiser
In addition, those who raise at least $25 will be able to stop in and pick up a goodie bag full of items for you and your pet donated by our sponsors. Those individuals who raise at least $40 will be eligible for a Pandemic Pet Walk 2.0 T-shirt, the goodie bag, and be part of drawings for MULTIPLE other great sponsor prizes.
There are several ways for you support the Pet Walk
• Donate directly through this LINK to support the fundraiser.
• Create your own fundraiser via this LINK.
• Raise pledges via check or cash by using this FORM.
Fundraising for non-profits has been difficult due to the pandemic, and it has been no different for PCHS. Whether you collect a few dollars or a thousand, remember, the real winners at the end of day are the cats and dogs who are saved by your efforts in participating in the PCHS Pandemic Pet Walk.